Become a Patron
Our beautiful building started life in 1898 as a Victorian theatre.
We are proud of its heritage, which matches our ambition to bring you art that defies expectations and present talent from all around the world.
We are working hard to restore its original spirit and grandeur for everyone to enjoy.
But this would not be possible without your support.
Become a Patron to get closer to the action and help us keep The Coronet Theatre alive with theatre, art, music, dance, poetry and much more.
There are five levels to choose from, each offering a range of exclusive benefits. All donations go directly towards our artistic programme here at The Coronet Theatre.
STAGE DOOR £100
- Invitations to two special Supporters’ Events (additional ticket costs apply)
- Priority booking
- Supporters’ Newsletters
- Free ticket exchange (normally £5 per ticket)
- Recognition of your support online
PROSCENIUM ARCH £500
All the benefits of Stage Door, plus:
- Annual launch event
- Patrons’ tour of The Coronet Theatre
- Personalised booking service via the Development Team
- Recognition of your support online and in our programmes
ROYAL BOX £1,200
All the benefits of Proscenium Arch, plus:
- Invitations to up to six Press Nights
- Complimentary programmes
- Recognition of your support online, in our programmes and in the Coronet foyer
All the benefits of Royal Box, plus:
- Invitations to two additional special Supporters’ Events*
- Access to house tickets on sell-out shows
- Signed play texts on request
All of the above plus:
- Supporter trip(s)*
- Annual Cupola event with the Artistic team*
- Bring two additional guests to up to six Press Nights
*Please note that additional costs may apply: these do not include the cost of production tickets.
The benefits of Stage Door can be purchased for £16.47 and a voluntary donation of £83.53 or more is suggested. The benefits of Proscenium Arch can be purchased for £34.87 and a voluntary donation of £465.13 or more is suggested. The benefits of Royal Box can be purchased for £228.37 and a voluntary donation of £971.63 or more is suggested. The benefits of Spotlight can be purchased for £254.21 and a voluntary donation of £2,245.79 or more is suggested. The benefits of Cupola can be purchased for £613.13 and a voluntary donation of £4,386.87 or more is suggested.
Please note that we can only accept CAF payments for the voluntary donation amount; and a personal cheque must be used for the benefit amount. If you have any questions about this, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org.